(Blog)From the Grave

Hello readers! It has been quite a long time hasn't it? I think I've last been here was around... September or November since I've last paid a visit to this blog. Well good news for you guys! I am back. I feel as though I owe you all an explanation as to why I popped off with the promise of Kowloon being published  almost more than six months ago.

To tell you the truth, I have no excuse really. I've just been stressed, I've slacked off on my passion, and I hit a few scrapes and burns during my last two semesters.  There were also computer issues but that is beside the point I am trying to make really. The point is, I had to get myself back together and shape up to make sure I will return with promises that I have failed to keep up, and actually deliver on them.

So with that being said, Kowloon is currently under review in Amazon and hopefully, in 72 hours, it will be available for the store page. If not, then I will find a means to distribute the book through a publishing company, or distribute it for free to the general populace. Rest assured, the book will be DRM free. (Don't need none of that shit.) As long as people read it, I am a-okay with that. I've worked a long time on it, and even made up several weeks of polishing prior to publication. If it doesn't live up to what the audience was expecting, well... you can always know that I am still going to continue and improve.

Speaking of improving, I've been behind the scenes of this blog a bit, editing old works and polishing them up as well. Somethings need to change, others continued. And the rest? In desperate need of attention.

With that, I must say, I am glad to be back folks. I am glad to be writing for you all again and I am sure as hell glad to get back into the groove of things.

Expect more things~!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(NDI) Guide to New Dawn Initiative

(Blog) World Health Organization Fallacy. Or, how do I Psychology?

Things