(Blog) Some plans and where I stand

Hello readers! I hope everything is going well on your end as it is for me. This is one of those rare moments where I post some personal stuff that may or may not interfere or tie with my creative projects. There's also going to be some plans I have in store for the future so that I can better manage, organize and track my work. 

First off is some New Dawn Initiative stuff. I've not yet touched base on that for a while but I'm sure to bring in some new materials for the coming week. Expect a couple articles and some stories on the series. 

Second; next week I will be back in college for my last semester for my duel major associates. It has been a long time coming given how different community college works and all that, especially given some early year complications. I expect my days to be short there since I've so few classes left to get my two degrees. Though that doesn't mean I won't have as much free time to devote into writing given the kind of school projects this semester will bring. 

Third; I am working on a novella. For the past several weeks I've been devoting my down times to working on a Gothic literature piece, primarily Cosmic Horrors centered containing elements of Cyberpunk dystopia with Noir undertones. As it stands, I am working on the halfway point of the story and it will continue to grow further down the lines as the days go on. 
I have been debating with myself whether or not to put this piece up online or whether or not to self-publish and sell it through amazon. I've been meaning to find a method of stabilizing myself financially and I figured this was the only way I could without restricting licensing and content issues that publishers may impose on me. However, I will publish the first one or two chapters on this blog to get a sense of understanding from the audience's take on my work. (Meaning you folks.) 

PLEASE NOTE: The first two chapters do not represent the final draft of my piece and there will be changes and additions to the piece. They also serve as an example of the tone and feel of the work as well as to garner feedback to get a good understanding on the direction to take this piece. 

There will also be some changes and edits to my older previous works so they are up to date to the current writing style I've been implementing. Take care and lets look forward to a beautiful fall!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(NDI) Guide to New Dawn Initiative

(Blog) World Health Organization Fallacy. Or, how do I Psychology?

Things