(Blog) Kowloon Update

Happy Spooktober everyone! Since my last update on Twitter I've been pulling overtime on Kowloon. I've come so close and now I'm practically finished the final draft. Now comes the grueling process of editing and polishing. It is rather ironic that I've finished this around October. Wouldn't be a bad time to celebrate the holiday by publishing this.

Not out of the wood work just yet though. I will say that I am so excited. At the same time, nervous. I'm really glad all the hard work I put into this is finally about to pay off, and hopefully the feedback I will receive will help me improve on future writings. I rather not be complacent.

See you soon!

Comments

  1. What's up, this weekend is pleasant for me, as this point in time i am
    reading this wonderful educational article here
    at my house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean the Gaming Disorder Article? Wrong one. But I do appreciate the feedback!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

(NDI) Guide to New Dawn Initiative

(Blog) World Health Organization Fallacy. Or, how do I Psychology?

Things